All on four dental implants
Are you looking for a long-term and innovative method for replacing teeth in order to have a better quality of life? Or do you have a toothless jaw or teeth which are no longer worth preserving? Do you want to replace your uncomfortable removable denture? The solution to all these problems is the All-on-4 method! Learn about the procedure and the All-on-4 cost in general.
This article will answer the following questions:
- What exactly is the gentle concept of the All-on-4 method?
- What are the advantages of All-on-4 implants?
- Possible treatment options for anxiety patients
- Does the All-on-4 method have risks?
- All-on-4 cost: What are the costs you can expect with All-on-4 implants?
What exactly is the gentle concept of the All-on-4 method?
The All-on-4 technique is a relatively new concept for the restoration of a edentulous jaw. It began over 15 years ago and has been further developed since then. With this solution, the dentist can fix a complete prosthesis on only four (in the upper jaw might be on six) dental implants. The implants are connected and bolted by a dental bridge. When there is enough bone structure, this method is generally applicable to any patient. The recovery time is usually a few months. In most cases, the implants can already be loaded immediately and at an early stage.
What are the advantages of All-on-4 implants?
- Shorter healing period, and in most cases the implants can be loaded immediately
- Long durability
- Affordable alternative to inconvenient removable dentures
- Teeth look more natural and feel better as a result of this method
Possible treatment options for anxiety patients:
The treatment with local anesthetics is completely painless. However, patients who are afraid of dental surgeries can choose from the following options:
- Local anesthetics
- General anesthesia
- Half-sleep anaesthesia
Does the All-on-4 method have risks?
- For smokers this method is less risky than the conventional implantation method. However, long lasting durability is not guaranteed in every case.
- With diabetics , there is no risk in itself, but a collaboration with your general doctor can minimize the risks
- Certain medications can increase the risk of complications. A consultation with your general doctor is advisable in any case,
All-on-4 cost: What are the costs you can expect with All-on-4 implants?
- Typically, you can save with All-on-4 implants costs, because in most cases there will be no need for bone transplantation
- Since you only need 4 implants (or 6 in upper jaw) to keep the fixed dentures in place, you save with the All-on-4 method compared to a conventional implantation
- You will receive an individual treatment plant and quote from your treating dentist: Get a quote today!