- Dentist in Royal Tunbridge Wells and Hungary: price comparison
- Travel options from Royal Tunbridge Wells : distances and costs
- Accommodation options and their costs in Hungary
- Dental cost calculator to calculate your dental treatment costs
1. Dentist in Royal Tunbridge Wells and Hungary: price comparison
|Dentist prices||Royal Tunbridge Wells||Hungary||You save|
|2 dental implants||Royal Tunbridge Wells –4020 £||Hungary –1355 £||You save –2665 £|
|2 dental crowns||Royal Tunbridge Wells –880 £||Hungary –270 £||You save –610 £|
|2 dental implant abutments||Royal Tunbridge Wells –1080 £||Hungary –405 £||You save –675 £|
|Total costs:||Royal Tunbridge Wells –3980 £
|Hungary –1220 £
|You save –2760 £
3. Accommodation options for your dental travel
|3 star *||Budapest –25 £||Sopron –30 £||Mosonmagyaróvár –28 £|
|4 star *||Budapest –54 £||Sopron –59 £||Mosonmagyaróvár –56 £|
|5 star *||Budapest –94 £||Sopron –92 £||Mosonmagyaróvár –89 £|
|*The prices are average prices of our partner hotels and can change according to season.
The transfer from the airport nearest to the selected clinic and the hotel/clinic is free!
2. Travel options from Royal Tunbridge Wells
Here you will find two different airport destinations (Budapest and Vienna) with three different destinations (three treatment places) and their distance and costs.
Flight*: – from and to London. Prices are for return trip and can change depending on the, season and time of booking.
|Travel destination||to Budapest*||to Vienna*
|Royal Tunbridge Wells – Budapest||to Budapest* –68 £
|to Vienna* –58 £
|Royal Tunbridge Wells – Sopron||to Budapest* –68 £
|to Vienna* –58 £
|Royal Tunbridge Wells – Mosonmagyaróvár||to Budapest* –68 £
|to Vienna* –58 £
|*The number of kilometers in the brackets indicates the distance between the selected dental treatment place and the airport.|
4. Dental cost calculatorI want to save
SGS dental implant
Dental crown, metal-ceramic
Dental crown, zirconium (full-ceramic)
Dental implants abutment (number of dental implants)
Minilift bone augmentation/tooth region
Temporary dental crown (number of dental implants)
If the facts about a dental treatment abroad have convinced you, do the following steps:
- You contact us for a quote from Royal Tunbridge Wells .
- Your quote will be prepared by the best dental clinic for your case within 24 hours and will be sent you with explanations and details.
- Detailed consultation of your dental treatment plan takes place or/and conference phone call with attending physician
- After all your questions have been answered, you are aware of the used materials and treatment procedures and an appointment has been arranged and reserved, we begin to organize your trip (your dental personal assistant looks up the best cheap airfares and sends you the partner hotel options close to the chosen clinic)
- Then you can book your flight tickets and accommodation, thereby also confirming your dental treatment appointments towards the clinic
- Begin your dental trip from Royal Tunbridge Wells to the famous dental tourism destination. You are welcomed by our driver for free at the airport and then brought to the clinic or accommodation (it depends on when your first appointment is). You meet your dental personal assistant and the dentist crew on the day of your first treatment.
- The specialists perform your dental treatment in the specified treatment period
- Your dental treatment is completed and our driver takes you back to the airport or accommodation. You travel back to Royal Tunbridge Wells satisfied.
- If you need a second treatment or more (only in case of dental implantation and sinuslift) after a healing period of 3-6 months, a new appointment is set
- The procedure points 4-7 are repeated again
- You get back to Royal Tunbridge Wells satisfied and cannot stop smiling