Package price for the restoration of an entire jaw:
Lower jaw: 10-12 IHDE dental implants and fixed temporary dental bridges: 5280 £ (6000 Euro), Upper jaw: 10-12 IHDE dental implants and fixed temporary dental bridges: 5280 £ (6000 Euro)
(The quote will be prepared in Euro and shall be paid in Euro. The package price has no hidden costs!)
The package includes:
- Consultation and preparation of a treatment plan
- Tooth extraction, if necessary
- Surgical intervention – insertion of 10-12 IHDE immediately loaded dental implants
- Impression, production of fix temporary round bridge
- Placement of round bridge
- Forming of the gingival, bite refinement
- Accommodation (ONLY IN SOPRON) for 2 people in our Apartments (next to the clinic)
- Airport transfer on the day of your arrival and departure
- Assistance from your dental personal assistant, who will organize your trip and appointments, and will accompany you to the treatments
Implants and fixed dentures within just 4 days
Would you like to be able to smile again, but you do not want to go through the long healing period until you get a fixed teeth replacement? Thanks to the IHDE immediate dental implant technology from Switzerland, you can get a complete rehabilitation of a jaw with semi final fixed dentures within four days.
Have you got diabetes? No worries: you can still have dental implants.
Unfortunately, diabetes and dental implants together are a risk factor. In many cases, a bone transplantation is necessary, which is a lengthy and painful procedure. In addition, in diabetics, the healing of the gums and bones takes significantly longer and the long-term prognosis is significantly reduced. Many dental treatments fail or patients do not get treatment, as the given dentist does not offer dental implants for diabetics.
- Fast – no or minimal bone transplantation needed
- Safe – 98,2 % success rate (Dental Spiegel, 2009/1-2)
- Painless – a minimally invasive procedure
- Long term solution – the dentist inserts the implants in the cortical bones which are not affected by osteoporosis
The basal dental implants from IHDE
The immediate loadable dental implants our oral surgeons use come from the Swiss manufacturer IHDE. For 20 years Professor Ihde has focused on the reduction of the treatment time. The unique structure of the titanium implants provides immediate stability for the fixed prosthetic load. Also, the implants consist of a single part, which means that the costs for the implant abutments in the second treatment for the final bridges are lower.
Method and procedure
This minimally invasive technique, performed under local anaesthesia (if necessary also under general anaesthesia), is an almost painless method that has been around for more than 30 years. The main feature of the system is that during the procedure the dentist creates the desired hollow in the bone for the implant by drilling a hole in the gum instead of making an incision in it. He only makes small holes in the gum and then places the implant in the hard part of the bone, not in the soft, spongy bone substance.
8-12 implants per jaw are placed with this method. The exact number evidently depends on the width of the jaw. This system requires a higher number of implants for stability than a conventional implantation method, so that the provisional round bridge can be fixed immediately.
After the operation, the dentist takes an impression for the semi final replacement. The patient must only come back to the clinic the day after the surgery for the framework fitting and on the fourth day after surgery for the final fixation of the fixed dentures.
Does the temporary fixed round bridge need to be replaced?
The replacement of the temporary denture, fixed during the first treatment, solely depends on the individual needs. The fixed denture is made of plastic (the same material as a full prosthesis). The implants first can only be loaded with this type of temporary restoration. If desired, the temporary denture can be replaced to metal ceramic or zirconia bridges after a healing period of 6 months.
Bone augmentation – is it necessary?
Bone augmentation may be necessary. The dentist must assess the amount of the existing bone loss and decide in each case individually, whether the patient needs a bone augmentation. The difference to conventional implantation is that our package price of 5280 £ (6000 Euro) per jaw also includes this procedure.
Your specialist: Dr. med. dent. László Mozsolits
- Leads three clinics in Hungary
- Speaks fluent English
- His main focus is oral surgery and implantology
- His priority is to make his patients leave the clinic more than satisfied